Our parent company, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, origins can be traced all the way back to 1884 as “Nagasaki Shipyard & Machinery Works”. This shipbuilding business was later turned into Mitsubishi Heavy-Industries established in 1934.
ln 1981, we operated on a rented PSA warehouse at Pasir Panjang Road as a Spare Parts Depot for Mitsubishi Excavators, Forklifts and Motor Graders under the name MHI South East Asia Pte. Ltd.
We started production of diesel generator sets in 1994 and changed the name and organization to “MHI Engine System Asia” in April 2007 which manages the engine business and subsidiaries of Asia afterwhich we changed the name to “Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Engine System Asia” in 2014 till today.